Charleston – A Vintage Headdress
Charleston, one of a collection of vintage headdresses to compliment our ‘All That Jazz’ collection.
Vintage headdresses from the twenties are difficult to find in good condition, which is one of the reasons we commissioned a range of 1920′s inspired designs to compliment our ‘All That Jazz‘ collection. Since then, the most popular design in the range has been ‘Charleston‘. Just like the iconic dance from which it gets it’s name, the headdress is fun personified. Think twenties and you will think ‘Charleston‘. Wear the ‘Charleston‘ and your thoughts will be transported back to the decade of Clara Bow and Rudolph Valentino.
Available in gold, silver or champagne, you can also choose whether you want striking Ostrich or soft Marabou feathers. Visit the blog posts below for a multitude of images from photoshoots and real weddings showing ‘Charleston’.
- Greta – Elegant Twenties Wedding Dress Photoshoot
- Claudette – A Twenties Wedding Dress Photoshoot
- Avec l’amour de la belle France – Robe de Mariée Vintage
To find out more about Charleston, or any of our designs: contact a designer .
- Choice of Gold, silver, or champagne (other colours are available if you ask).
- Can be worn with hard tiara band or soft wire mesh (more comfortable).
- Available with Marabou or Ostrich feathers
- UK Mail Order: £350 + £10 P&P
For a full quotation in your own currency, including postage, please contact us.
Vintage wedding dresses in the All That Jazz Collection
Lindsay Fleming Couture are proud winners of The VOWS Awards, Scottish Bridal Designer, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2013