Connie – Fifties Inspired Wedding Dress
Connie may just be your perfect fifties inspired wedding dress.
Connie is an iconic design synonymous with 1950′s fashion and is one of the most flexible designs we offer. Choose between a one piece dress, or a two piece skirt and bodice, with the added option of a stunning lightweight fitted jacket. And the flexibility does not stop there. The dress can be hand-tinted to the colours and specification you wish. For example if you would prefer the dress to have had a number of coloured flowers then just ask. Similarly the dress can be adorned with or without Swarovski crystals.
Made from stunning guipure lace with guipure lace edging and silk lining, Connie is an iconic design synonymous with 1950′s fashion. It comes with a very full net underskirt, and a sweetheart neckline, fully boned bodice. Hand-tinted details add to the uniqueness of the design. The sample dress on this page also can be worn with a beautifully fitted silk lightweight jacket.
To find out more about Connie, ‘the’ fifties inspired wedding dress: contact a designer .
More Information on Connie, a Fifties Inspired Wedding Dress
- Guipure lace with guipure lace edging.
- Corseted bodice with sweetheart neckline but this can be altered as desired.
- Silk lining.
- Laced up back, but buttons if preferred.
- Very full skirt with net underskirt.
- Can be chosen as one-peice rather than bodice/skirt.
- Optional sandwashed silk jacket.
Made to Measure (when clients visit our studio for fittings, or visit our London Roadshow) :
- Skirt + bodice + jacket – £1950 / Skirt + bodice only – £1540 / Skirt + jacket only – £1670
Mail Order (when clients cannot visit for all fittings) :
- Skirt + bodice + jacket – £1850 / Skirt + bodice only – £1440 / Skirt + jacket only – £1570
Made to Order (e.g. Size 10) :
- Skirt + bodice + jacket – £1650 / Skirt + bodice only – £1240 / Skirt + jacket only – £1370
For a full quotation in your own currency, including postage, please contact us.
Other 1950s inspired wedding dresses in the The Manhattan Collection
Lindsay Fleming Couture are proud winners of The VOWS Awards, Scottish Bridal Designer, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2013