Kim – 1950s Wedding Dress
If what you are looking for is a 1950s wedding dress to turn every head on your wedding day, then in our opinion, you need look no further.
Oozing glamour and sophistication, Kim would have even turned many a head back in the 1950′s. From the first moment we came across the exquisite dark ivory lace, adorned with sequins, bugle beads, pearls and gold cording, we realised we had the potential to making a truly stunning wedding dress. We certainly were not mistaken.
As the dress is made to your exact specification, the options are endless; for example, why not consider going sleeveless and have the lace sewn onto the bodice. Or for those who are not partial to a bow around the waste, you can always change it to a buckle.
To find out more about Kim, a 1950s wedding dress like no other: contact a designer .
More information on Kim – A 1950s Wedding Dress
- Dark ivory duchesses satin silk overlaid with dark ivory lace, adorned with sequins, bugle beads, pearls and gold cording.
- Bodice has sweetheart neckline / lace has boat neck shape.
- Duchesses satin belt/bow with crystal buckle.
- Fabric covered buttons up back.
- ‘T’ length skirt.
- Deep ‘V’ back.
- Made to Measure (when clients visit our studio for fittings, or visit our London Roadshow) : £1990
- Mail Order (when clients cannot visit for all fittings) : £1890
- Made to Order (e.g. Size 10) : £1690
For a full quotation in your own currency, including postage, please contact us.
Other 1950s wedding dresses in the Manhattan Collection
Lindsay Fleming Couture are proud winners of The VOWS Awards, Scottish Bridal Designer, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2013