Bette – 1920s Lace Wedding Gown
Bette may just be your perfect 1920s lace wedding gown.
Today there are very few fabrics which turn the head of a lady the way the finest quality lace does. This was no different almost a century ago when the depressing and dowdy clothes of the Victorian years were confined to the dustbin of history, and replaced by the fantastic fashions from the top designers of the 1920′s, such as Elsa Schiaparelli, Paul Poiret, and of course Coco Channel.
Loved by brides throughout the ages, lace’s appeal may lie in the fact that it both conceals and reveals in the most sensuous of ways. This is true of our very own Bette, which is based on a typical 1920s lace wedding gown. Made from sandwashed silk crepe, with a gathered lace overskirt, dropped waist with train, Bette has been turning heads since her release in 2011. The lace is adorned with sequins, beads and pearls, and the design has a round neckline with a low cut back, and spaghetti straps. A timeless design which must be seen to be appreciated.
Finally, why not compliment your dress with one or more of our fantastic twenties inspired accessories? We have a fantastic range to make your day even more special, including headdresses, gloves, coats, and bolero’s.
To find out more about our 1920s lace wedding gown, Bette: contact a designer.
More Information on Bette – A 1920s lace wedding gown
- sandwashed silk crepe, with a gathered lace overskirt.
- Corseted bodice with sweetheart neckline but this can be altered as desired.
- Silk lining.
- Embellished with sequins, beads and pearls.
- Round neckline and low cut back can be altered to suit.
- Made to Measure (when clients visit our studio for fittings, or visit our London Roadshow) : £1,499
- Mail Order (when clients cannot visit for all fittings) : £1,399
- Made to Order (e.g. Size 10) : £1,199
For a full quotation in your own currency, including postage, please contact us.
Other 1920s inspired wedding dresses in the All That Jazz Collection
Lindsay Fleming Couture are proud winners of The VOWS Awards, Scottish Bridal Designer, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2013