Gloria – Twenties Wedding Dress
Gloria, a Twenties Wedding Dress for your vintage wedding.
Made from beautiful sandwashed silk crepe, Gloria, from our All That Jazz twenties wedding dress collection, has a two inch band of iridescent embroidery embellished with sequins and beads, around a low slung hipline, and around the neckline and shoulder straps. The skirt has a long train and is overlaid with two layers of chiffon giving an undulating edge, adorned at the front point with a drop crystal.
Why not compliment your dress with one or more of our fantastic twenties inspired accessories? We have a fantastic range to make your day even more special, including headdresses, gloves, coats, and bolero’s.
To find out more about Gloria, a twenties wedding dress: contact a designer.
Remember, if you do not see exactly what you are looking for on our Lindsay Fleming Couture website, then do not worry, we have years of experience talking to clients and creating a bespoke dress to their exact requirements. Some commissions have been based loosely around one of our own designs, but many have been completely different from anything seen on our website. To see how we can help you find your perfect wedding dress contact a designer.
More Information on Gloria – A Twenties Wedding Dress
- Beautiful sandwashed silk crepe.
- Two inch band of iridescent embroidery embellished with sequins and beads.
- Silk lining.
- Buttons up back.
- Long train but available with shorter train or without train.
- Overlayed with two layers of chiffon.
- Made to Measure (when clients visit our studio for fittings, or visit our London Roadshow) : £1,800
- Mail Order (when clients cannot visit for all fittings) : £1,700
- Made to Order (e.g. Size 10) : £1,400
For a full quotation in your own currency, including postage, please contact us.
Other Twenties Wedding Dresses in the “All That Jazz” Collection
Lindsay Fleming Couture are proud winners of The VOWS Awards, Scottish Bridal Designer, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2013