Jazz – A 1920s headdress
Jazz, one of a collection of 1920s headdresses to compliment the ‘All That Jazz’ collection.
In the 1920s headdresses were flamboyant, dramatic, and a statement of the modern woman’s new found freedom. ’Jazz’ follows this vision. Crystal embellished strands sweep up across the head and down to caress the face, lending an air of sophistication to the design. The centre art deco shape is encrusted with various shapes of shimmering crystals and soft pearls for delicate highlights.
Visit the blog posts below for a multitude of images from photoshoots and real weddings showing ‘Jazz’.
- Mary – Sophisticated Twenties Wedding Dress
- Lilian – The Ultimate Twenties Wedding Accessory
- Bette at Sera’s House
To find out more about Jazz, or any of our designs: contact a designer .
- Crystal embellished strands.
- The centre encrusted with various shapes of shimmering crystals with soft pearls..
- Choice of Gold, silver, or champagne (other colours are available if you ask).
- UK Mail Order: £275 + £10 P&P
For a full quotation in your own currency, including postage, please contact us.
Vintage wedding dresses in the All That Jazz Collection
Lindsay Fleming Couture are proud winners of The VOWS Awards, Scottish Bridal Designer, 2006, 2008, 2010, and 2013